We are recruiting!Sithani Jayatissa
Currently, We are recruiting and looking for a course coordinator. So, grab this space to join our skilled team and make Sri Lankan archaeology even better.
The Institute of Archaeology and Heritage Studies is a non-profit academic research institute, aims to make archaeology and heritage studies accessible to the general public. It is the academic arm of the prestigious archaeology.lk.
- Degree in archaeology or related subject (Heritage management, History)
- Computer literacy
- Competency in the English Language
What we expect:
- Functioning at minimum supervision
- Good personal relationship skills
- Deliver results to meet expected outcomes
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Process strong work ethics and team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills and pleasing personality
- Be dynamic and flexible in work schedule
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of 25% course fee of any related postgraduate course following during work period
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th January 2022
For any clarificatins, please feel free to contact our recruiting officer at email@example.com.